24 March, 2012

Preparations for our big trip continue.  Everyone has a passport now and we have started packing.  We have a few things to sort out over the next few days, but everything is on track.  I can't wait!

I am officially on Long Service leave from my work now, so that should give me the time to do all the last minute jobs to make sure we're ready, the cat and house sitter are all prepared and we wont have any hassles while we're enjoying our trip.

Our suitcases are at the ready, just need to be packed (not such a trivial job when we will see extremes of temperature from 4°C up to 30°C over the two months) .

Sharon and I want to have both Max and Jemima post to the blog as we travel with their own photos and words so that you can see their point of view as well.

PS. The UGG bag is for one of Sharon's second cousins that put in the order months ago for some new Ugg Boots, now we have cousins coming out of from everywhere wanting Uggs - unfortunately, with just these suitcases, I don't think we'll be able to fit them all in...

No comments:

Post a Comment