17 May, 2012

Trip Progress - San Francisco

I can barely believe that we have about a week of our trip to go. It's gone so fast.  I know we've been a bit slack over the past few days and I need to post about Disneyworld (yes, more!), Kennedy Space Center and Universal Studios (Harry Potter fans will be looking forward to this I am sure), so we have a bit of catching up to do.

Over the next day or so, I hope to get to the missing posts and  to post about what we see in San Francisco. After that, I think we may have a bit of an Internet blackout as I have been unable to find a telco here in the US that offers prepaid mobile internet services and not commit me to a 12 month plan, not without spending over $300 anyway...

As a result, while we're in Yosemite National Park - until we get to Las Vegas anyway, you may not see any updates at all.  I'll try to get caught up while I can.

The Rock!
Imagine swimming that bay - the currents are super strong and I bet the water is freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment