20 May, 2012

Wizarding world of Harry Potter

At Universal Studios theme park, there is a fairly new section called the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - it looks just like Hogsmeade in the movies- they even had the Hogwarts Express there!! The Station Master agreed to have his photo taken with us. When we went to the Studio Tour in London, we bought Harry Potter t-shirts.  Mine is a Gryffindor Quidditch one and Jemima's has Pygmy Puffs on it. We had to wear them today!



Everything there was from the movies. Even the ATM belonged to Gringotts Bank. When we went to the toilets, we heard Moaning Myrtle but we didn't see her. I'm glad we didn't!


This is Hogwarts Castle. There is a ride inside and it flips you over, rocks you and has a dragon coming out and then there was Aragog the spider as well.  It was in 3D and we also so Dementors which were trying to suck our souls out. They didn't get mine.

  
In Hogsmeade there were lots of shops.  I bought an owl and a wand from the Owl Post shop and they had lots of other Harry Potter stuff there too.  You could buy Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice from the stands in the street.






One of the shops had lots of wizard candy in it. This is U.No.Poo. It is actually green smarties but I'm not going to eat it and find out for sure.


These are chocolate frogs like the ones in the first movie.  I remember when Harry's frog escaped before he could eat it and it jumped out the window of the train.


These are Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans.  I wonder if they have ear wax and snot flavoured ones like in the movie?


 
I loved the Book Of Monsters, it actually growled and tried to bite your hand when you got too close.



I loved The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I wish I could go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment